You can find all possible commission equipment below.
Bridles, reins, bits, halters, ropes, martingals, and breastplates.
- Bridle without a noseband: 25 €
- Basic English bridle: 35 €
- Hannoverian bridle: 35 €
- English bridle with double noseband: 40 €
- Mexican bridle: 40 €
- Hackamore bridle (includes the bits 6€): 40€
- Micklem bridle: 45 €
- Montar bridle: 45 €
- High Jump bridle: 50 €
ALL BRIDLES ARE MADE OF DOUBLE SEWN FAUX LEATHER
Bridles' prices include basic reins, bits and a browband without decorations.
Here are three example prices of bridles:
Below are more examples of different bridles with details and differences:
faux leathers to bridles
Reins and bits
- The price of the bridle includes basic reins.
- You can also buy extra basic reins, which are then +5 €
- The basic reins can also be replaced by round braided reins, which increase the price +6 €
- Otherwise, round braided reins are +10 €
- The customer can choose to order the reins also with locks instead of buckles.
- Bridles include normal bits, but if you want to buy olympia bits: +6 €
Bridle's neck part
- 4 first browbands have snap fastening (look picture 4). That's why they are more expensive.
- Feel free to ask more about different browbands, if something is on your mind.
- Fleece halter 10 €
- basic faux leather halter 10 €
- Bridle of double sewn faux leather 20 €
- paddings 2-10 €
Ropes / leashs
- 4 €
- Ask more about colors.
Martingals and breastplates
- I don't have example picture of martingals, but they rise breastplates price 5-20 €
- Breastplates 20-60€
- Solid color crocheted ear bonnet with fleece: € 20
- Decorative ribbon +5 €
Some possible colors for ear bonnets:
Read all commission info with care before sending the commission form!
You can always ask if you like to add something else to your order.